The Sector 9 Drifter Complete Longboard is the ultimate carver and commuter. With a soft playful flex, you'll be carving and pumping to the next spot smiling the whole way. The drop-through mounting makes it easier to slide with less effort to push.
Thanks to the construction out of four plies of maple sandwiched between two layers of fiberglass the deck gets pretty lightweight, what makes it suitable for a daily use. The shape with medium concave and camber crowns the Drifter, because it will support your carves, slides and your pumping. With the Gullwing Charger Rasta Trucks and 74 mm 78A Race Formula Wheels, you'll get a nice setup on this deck. Drift It!
specifications of the deck:
- length: 96,8 cm
- width: 23,4 cm
- wheelbase: 71,1 cm
- construction: four plies of maple / two plies of fiberglass
- concave: medium (12 mm)
- flex: stiff / medium
- trucks: Gullwing Charger Rasta 10"
- wheels: Sector 9 Race Formula 74mm 78A
- bearings: Sector 9 Greaseball ABEC 5
- hardware: Philipps bolt pack
- griptape: black with die-cut logo